SFP & FM

Friday, April 01, 2005

My New Gun


Jared's new gun he bought from the Winona Wal-Mart. Posted by Hello

Yesterday I went to Wal Mart and I bought a gun. No seriously, I did, I'm on the waiting list now while they do the whole back round check thing but I paid all the money for it now. I'll add it to the list of things to pay off over the summer. Chris helped talk me through and convinced me to buy one in the first place, so I went with his advice and I bought one. It's a pretty nice gun actually, I found the website from the gun maker and you can check out the specs of my gun by clicking here. After I am cleared, I plan on storing it in my closet for the remainder of the year and then keep it on at home in case of something happens such as an attempted robbery.

While I was at Wal Mart with Chris, we encountered where my old phone ended up. It's just not right.

My old phone.Posted by Hello

Bushism: "There's an old saying in Tennessee- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee- that says, fool me once, shame on- shame on you. Fool me- you can't get fooled again." -Nashville, Tennessee; September 17, 2002

Saying of the Day: "Wiggty-Wiggty-Whack!" Possibly the new campaign slogan for Jared for WSU Senate (Campaign Blog).

Link of the Day: Whoop there we go! Video of Pat Buchanan being attacked with salad dressing by a guy with a mohawk. I find it funny, probably watched it about 6 times already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home