SFP & FM

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Throwing my hat in.....


Jared Stene for WSU Senate. Vote for Jared on April 5! Posted by Hello

I am pleased to announce today my candidacy for the sophomore position on the WSU Student Senate! You can learn more on my campaign by visiting the official Jared Stene for Senate Blog.

If you're interested in sporting the official Jared for WSU Senate sticker, email me through the Jared Stene for Senate Blog.

If you attend Winona State and will be a sophomore next semester, I ask that you please vote for me on April 5 and to encourage all of your friends to do the same!

"Full STENE ahead on April 5!"

3 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your stance on Togas, and Toga-Related activities?

And is it true that you (and perhaps one other Tartan political legend) had a key role in bringing about the FIRST EVER hotdog eating contest at Tartan High?

If the rumors are true, and you indeed are Pro-Hotdog AND Pro-Toga, I'd say we've got one hell of candidate on our hands, WSU!!! You've got my vote!

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lara wants a sticker!!!! Lara wants a sticker!!!!

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger JarheadJPS said...

The rumors are indeed true Mr. Anonymous, I am indeed Pro-Hotdog AND Pro-Toga. The Student Services committee for Student Senate, the committee in which I proudly serve on, is actually holding the Mr. WSU male pagent in which contestants wear togas. I also tried to advocate for a massive game of Heads Up 7UP as part of the entertainment at the contest, but the idea was stricken down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home