SFP & FM

Friday, February 11, 2005

Help out now!


My charity Posted by Hello

I have decided to re-start my charity again. I founded The Jared Stene Coffee Grower's Support back in 2003 to help coffee growers everywhere. Now I feel that I need to once again help these people out. Here's how it works, after you give a very generous donation, Jared uses that donation and spends it at one of the sponsored coffee establishments listed in the offical charity logo. It's a win/win situation for everyone! Coffee growers like Juan (pictured in logo) receives the much needed aid and in turn is able to grow more coffee, and charity founders like Jared (also pictured in logo) can enjoy mochas, lattes and other coffee drinks. So please, find it in your heart to help out now, because my caffiene high is wearing down.

Today's Exciting But Mundane Activity Jared Did: Entered Intro to International Relations Class with Dr. Cook and said "WHOOP WHOOP JARED IN DA HOUSE." Cook stopped his pre- class conversation with a group of students and said "What the hell was that?!" Probably one of the most hilarious/embarassing moments this year at WSU. You can ask Brandon, he witnessed this extreme form of whiteness.

Bushism: "I need to be able to move the right people to the right place at the right time to protect you, and I'm not going to accept a lousy bill out of the United Nations Senate." - South Bend, Indiana; October 31, 2002 The United Nations doesn't have a Senate, for you non-political people.

Link of the Day: http://www.thememoryhole.org

Reading on Hygrometer of Humidor: 74%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home