SFP & FM

Saturday, January 22, 2005

The First One

Check this out! I have a blog now. I can now say anything that pops into my head. SCRUMTRULESCENT. Why did I say scrumtrulescent? Because it just poped into my head, see how this works? Oh and soft drinks are called pop, none of this "soda" crap. Being in Minnesota its pop so deal with it. So take your "blubblers", "soda", "caserole" crazy talk and just don't use it. They are called drinking fountains, pop, and hot dishes, get with it. Maybe I should talk about who I am and where I am from. I am a freshman in college attending Winona State University, I am from St. Paul, MN. I like a nice pair of slacks too. I am a Public Relations major and currently persuing a minor in Political Science, but my advisor for PoliSci thinks I should double major and go for Public Administration, still unsure on that but it sounds appealing to me. I am a Democrat and have been a proud one for as long as I can remember, you'll hear me ranting about illogical screw ups this current administration has inflicted upon our great nation. But I'm sure you'll learn more about me and what I stand for as we go along here. I think I'll wrap this one up for today.

Link of the Day: http://raddits.com/phyles/karatechimp.mpg The Karate Chimp
Song Playing Now: Intergalatic by Beastie Boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home