SFP & FM

Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm Rick James!

In Mississippi a candidate for the Hattiesburg City Council, Rick James, has been experiencing some problems in keeping his lawn signs around. In a classic example of having a wrong name, Rick James' campaign for the city council has receive some national press from a bad situation he is facing. College students in the area have taken an estimated $600 worth of lawn signs. You can read the full article here. This guy better win.


Random pictures from the week because Jared is too lazy to write today:

My altoid tin grave yard. Posted by Hello


Bishwas lost a lot of weight this week from all the stress.Posted by Hello


At the NORML 4-20 area, tie dying shirts. Posted by Hello

The lady I am talking to is trying to explain how tie dye works and where to get it. I made some pretty cool shirts actually. Possibly going to wear one to the Guster concert Friday evening. Brandon and I are on a mission to get front row! I also bought some brownies and cookies from the 4-20 table for their fundraising "Baked Sale." They really know how to make some brownies.


Look what I found!Posted by Hello

Fencing Club's newest member!

Bushism: "Actually, I-this sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about-when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me." -Hardball, MSNBC; May 31, 2000

Link of the Day: Winona High School students are ruining society as we know it with their... um, buttons?!

Tobacco Companies don't target children! That's crazy talk.

A 1936 holiday magazine ad for Lucky Strike Cigarettes. Santa is saying "Luckies are easy on my throat!"Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home