SFP & FM

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Militant Jared


2nd Amendment JaredPosted by Hello

Fight those damn commies! YEEEAAAAHHHHH! Yes, I need an AK-47 to eliminate Rocky the Squirrel. Then get the RPG for Bambi. RPG stands for Rocket Propelled Grenade for you damn tree huggers. This is probably the most Republican/Hickish picture that is or will ever be taken of me. No, I don't actually think I need an AK-47 or RPGs to hunt wildlife or protect myself from those "damn Yankee Feds and their whirly bird helicopters." I personally become frightened by the 2nd Amendment protection movement in this country. Websites like this tend to scare me/provide entertainment. And yes, I think they should repeal concealed carry in the state of Minnesota in case you haven't noticed it in my entry called "Making Ass of Myself is Fun." The only gun I own now shoots nerf darts, and I plan on keeping it at that. I was just looking over my picture collection and just thought to post this one up, that's actually my real war face. Don't laugh asshole, that's the face of hell on earth! I'd know that if was fighting a gun battle and saw my enemy with that face I'd soil myself.

While on the subject of being "militant" I'm not a fan of Holy Angels right now. They defeated my Titans last night in the Class AA MN State Hockey Tournament semi-final game with a score of 4-2. It was a nice game though I thought, we put up a good fight against a team that should of killed us without mercy. But like typical Tartan fashion, we lost it in the end. Though I have a feeling this might be a start of something good for Tartan Hockey, just need to get over the DWI charges and drug use. In the end, maybe it makes sense to loose to a team called "Holy Angels." I'd think it would be like playing Vatican High School's Fighting Priests. Not a game to use trash talk in, or you might get struck by lighting. For the championship game on Saturday I'm still sticking to my prediction of celebrity actor Burt Reynolds making a special appearance and then single handedly winning the hockey game. Why? Because he's Burt, and that mustache of his can make anyone stop skating and lay down.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the scarf! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home