SFP & FM

Monday, March 07, 2005

My Tattoo


My New TattooPosted by Hello

Well, I went through with it. Recently I have been thinking about tattoos and getting my ideal tattoo, which would be the American icon Paul Bunyan and his side kick Babe the Blue Ox. These days, skulls, eagles and barb wire bands are so lame. Friday afternoon I decided to go and get it, and it hurt like hell! It was pretty expensive too, because of all the colors. I won't say exactly how much but I'll just say it was more than $50. Sorry to all of you Winona people who I didn't tell yet. I figured I'd show it off when it was unwrapped and completed. I decided to walk to the tattoo place by myself so that way I don't get distracted or anyone talk me out of it. Hope everyone likes it, because I certainly do. If you don't, Paul Bunyan's ghost will haunt you!

I also wrote a letter to the City of Lake City on Saturday. I posted it below so I invite you to read it and perhaps send your own letter to City of Lake City to advocate for my new idea to improve their town.

Bushism: "It's good to see so many friends here in the Rose Garden. This is our first event in this beautiful spot, and it's appropriate we talk about policy that will affect people's lives in a positive way in such a beautiful, beautiful part of our national--really, our national park system, my guess is you would want to call it." - Washington, DC; February 8, 2001

Today's Exciting But Mundane Activity Jared Did: Took off the wraps from my tattoo. Man did that hurt! But its so damn cool!

Today's Quote from Jared's Roommate, the Nepali named Bishwas: "I'll never forget to lock the doors!" -After watching the new Discovery Channel show called "It Takes A Thief." Its a new show where ex-burglars pick random houses in neighborhoods and then tries to break in and steal as much stuff as they can in order to test the security and ease of breaking into their homes. As the burglars break in, the host sits with the family who owns the house in a van and they watch the house being broken into on closed circuit TV. Its my new favorite show! Click here for the show's website.

Link of the Day: Internet Archive.org A cool website with a lot of cool old school films. Things like WW2 news reels, anti-communism films, this is where I found my Duck & Cover film. Very cool site.

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home