SFP & FM

Friday, December 23, 2005

HAPPY FESTIVUS!

Happy Festivus everyone!



Really sorry for not posting anything this past semester, things have been pretty busy. I do intend to post more stuff over break. But for now, let's all enjoy Festivus today. If you're in my neck of the woods today (December 23), there will be a Festivus Celebration at the Noodles and Company, call me or email me for more details. Not sure what festivus is? Check this out:FESTIVUS.

I found this on the hood of my car in the parking lot of Boarders on Sunday evening:


It contains records dating back to 2000 of gas purchases, mileage, and the price of gas at the time of purchase. The hand writing looks to be that of an old lady, then in the back part of the note pad there is children's writing. Ask your grandma if she is missing anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home