SFP & FM

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Coolest Automobile Ever Made


My Dream Car Posted by Hello

I was wondering about campus yesterday and I encountered this beautiful piece of machinery, its a van with a cherry picker on it! By far the coolest car ever, I want one of these things. You can take your Hummer just run it off a cliff because you can't trim trees with it. When I saw this yesterday I asked that guy if I can ride in it, he said "No not on Fridays." So then I asked if I can ride it Monday, the man ignored me. One day I will own one these things, and then rig it so that I can drive it from the little basket. Tonight is the Eyedea concert and I plan on attending, hopefully I'll get some pictures. If I do I'll post them on here for sure.

Bushism: "Arbolist...look up the word. I don't know; Maybe I made it up. Anyway, it's an arbo-tree-ist, somebody who knows about trees." -As quoted in USA Today; August 21, 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home