SFP & FM

Monday, February 14, 2005

Random Picture


Political Poetry board in dorm room Posted by Hello

It's Monday and I felt like putting up this random picture. This magnetic board is on my closet door in my dorm room. This was a very cool Christmas gift that I recieved from Andrea this year, its political magnetic poetry. When I got the board last week I skipped dinner because I was so into making random sentences against the man. Bishwas liked "your sex puppet is a dirty jackass."

magnetic poetry against the man! one word at a time.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Jared! this is a cool thing you got here! you look very handsome in your picture too! Who is Rick? well i hope you have a nice day today! we should really stop by and meet your new roomate and see your room! well i will talk to you later babe. stop by whenever! bye, love ashley w.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home