SFP & FM

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

In the Army Now


Para-military Andrea Posted by Hello

Nursing student by day, stealth mercenary by night. I encountered this last night while in Sheehan Hall. Sometimes you can see multiple female mercenaries in one night if you're lucky.

WSU SOPHOMORES: On February 22 you will be called upon to vote for your next representative in the Student Senate. Stick Figure Pirates & Flying Monkeys is proud to announce it's support of Rick Howden for the up coming Sophomore election. More details to come soon...

The other day I stumbled upon the 1960's singer Phil Ochs. I downloaded the song Outside of a Small Circle of Friends and insantly enjoyed it. You can see the song's lyrics here: http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~trent/ochs/lyrics/small-circle-of-friends.html
Because its an older song its harder to find it for downloading but it can be attainable if you're interested.

Today's Exciting But Mundane Activity Jared Did: This technically happened yesterday but I'll throw it under today's activity. The cafeteria was full and I found a table with two chairs, so I sat down and then later another individual asked he can sit with me. So I said yes and we started talking politics because I told him I was a PR major/ political science minor. It turns out that he attended the same Bush campaign rally that I protested at back in August of 2004. Small world! He seemed like a nice guy too, had a civil conversation on the election, which can be rare for me.

Bushism: "It's your money. You paid for it." -LaCrosse, Wisconsin; October 18, 2000

Link of the Day: Illegal Art exhibit page. This is a collection of "illegal art" done by a group of current artists. The pieces are "illegal" because they feature corporation's logos being manipulated and used with out permission. I personally find the Bert hanging himself one to be cool, in fact its my desktop now.
http://www.illegal-art.org/print/index.html

Reading on Hygrometer of Humidor: 78% Why is it that high?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home