SFP & FM

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

It doesn't taste like chicken


Winona's urban assult vehicle to catch jay walkers. Posted by Hello

So they tried making Tator Tot Hot Dish last Sunday night here at WSU. But it was by far the most disgusting things I have ever ate. For months I have been advocating for the tasty meal to be placed on the menu as an alternative to other nasty things our fine food service offers. I requested it on Food Service clipboards passed around at Hall meetings. I even went to great lengths to lobby members of the Food Service commitee to putting Tator Tot Hot Dish on the menu. Then finally alas, my months of work of bickering and blackmailing paid off, Tator Tot Hot Dish was on the menu! So that night I made a direct path straight to the hot dish. But my excitement vanished as soon as I saw the pile of crap they labeled Tator Tot Hot Dish. First of all, there wasn't any Tator Tots. They had under cooked hash browns on top of the hot dish. HASH BROWNS! Then I examined the meat and it was the left over taco meet from Saturday's brunch! Our taco meat comes from Taco Bell, which by far some of the worst meat that I have ever tasted. Let's just say that this meat never agrees with the inside Jared, if you catch my drift. In order to hide this disgusting meat they loaded it with peas. So by far the worse thing I have ever ate here at WSU, so when you visit the "caf" here avoid the Tator Tot Hot Dish in order to maintain a "healthy balance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home